question about software compilation

Kashif Awan kashif_aawan at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 23 15:13:21 UTC 2004

Hello eveyone i am a newbie to linux . I have some confusions regarding compilation of softwares and i am using squid as an example.

i compiled squid and its working fine now, how to find out whether i have compiled squid with enable-delay pools or not.

if not

then how could i recompile squid to enable delay pools options  do i have to remove all my configuration and compile squid from the scratch or is there any other way.

thanks in advance

regards

Do you Yahoo!?