finding Tcl and Tk

Earl Eiland eee at nmt.edu
Tue Mar 23 16:32:43 UTC 2004

I'm looking for the libs.  I'm installing expect, and need to soft link
them to the expect directory prior to installing.
executing 'whereis tclsh' returns '/usr/bin/tclsh'
'ls /usr/lib/tcl*' returns a directory '/usr/lib/tclX8.3'

Somehow, I suspect this is not what I need to link to my expect
directory!

Earl