Re: How to mount logical drives?

Hi john,
The file system is FAT.
Linux is loaded as ext3.
Iam able to mount C: and access my files.
Its just one physical drive(80GB), logically partitioned as D,E,F.
--
With Regards,
Devidas Komarath.

Cisco Systems, Inc.
'Empowering the Internet Generation'.

john wrote:
what is the file system for for c: d: e: f: are these physical drives or logical ?
--- Devidas Komarath Menon <dkomarat cisco com> wrote:

Hi list,
I have a PC with drives C,D,E,F. I edited /etc/fstab
and successfully mounted drive C, but iam unable to mount the other
drives.

any help is welcome!!