Re: Mysql setup on server install - but it's no there

On Tue, Mar 23, 2004 at 07:33:16AM -0600, Jody Cleveland wrote:
> I went to rhn, and was able to find all of my channel entitlements. The
> AS Extras is listed there, but how do I subscribe to it? I found the
> area where I subscribe to it, and did subscribe to the ones listed, but
> then when I view the chart again for what I'm subscribed to, it only
> lists AS and not the extras. Does this take some time to go into effect?

I've never used RHN to push out packages.  The easiest thing to do, now
that you're subscribed to the channel, is to go back to your server and:
# up2date mysql-server
Even if the job is pending on RHN, it won't have anything to do so
you'll be fine.

--
Ed Wilts, Mounds View, MN, USA
mailto:ewilts ewilts org