Re: Sendmail and off-line connection

At 06:53 3/24/2004, you wrote:
I have installed sendmail for internal and external e-mail delivery in my enterprise... the problem is, when I go of-line due to a ISP failure or a router reset, sendmail stop to work (none message can reach the server) and I need it for delivery local mail when this occur... anyone know how to configure it for deliver internal mail when I go off-line????

Sendmail *should* work fine in this situation. What errors are you getting, and what exactly does not work? Please provide more detail so that hopefully someone will know how to help you.

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz
rpaiz simpaticus com