inhertited file permissons

Hi,

I am sharing some directories via SMB and I am attempting to have them set up so that when anyone creates a file within them, the new file simply inherits the permissions of the shared directory.

I have managed to get the new files to inherit the user and the group, but I cant work out how to get it to inherit the RWX permissions.

Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks

Donald Tyler