Updating RH 7.3

Hello,

I have just reinstalled RH 7.3 from disks, and I want to apply all the
available patches and upgrades.

Now that up2date is no longer supported by RedHat, what are my options?

There are nearly 700 rpms installed: do I get them individually from
rpmfind.net? :(

At the end of last year there was talk of third parties offering
subscription support - did anything come of this, and does anyone have any
experience of a supplier of support?

I still have access to my previous (fully updated) system disk - is that
likely to be of any help to me?  It was unable to come to terms with with a
recent hardware change.

Thanks for listening.
Peter Smith