Finding HD failure under raid 5

Hi,

I want to find if nay of my drives are bad. I cannot physically goto the
location as they are at a remote site. We are running raid 5.

Thanks,

Srinivas'

This electronic transmission contains confidential information intended only
for the person(s) named.  Any use, distribution, copying, or disclosure by
any other person is strictly prohibited.  If you received this transmission
in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete all copies of
this message.