using rh9 as a print-server

Hallo!

I have a rh9 server running with samba an cups. I have installed an oki laser-jet network printer on the server.

The server runs with win98 clients, and I want the win98 clients to use the rh9 server as print-server.

I have shared the printer, so it is visible from the win98 clients, and printing directly from the server worsk just fine.

However, when I try to print from a win98 nothing happens. There are no error-messages and no print-output. The printing jobs just seem to disappear.

Can anyone give help on this? Thanks!

Bjørn-Sverre