From: redhat-list-bounces redhat com [mailto:redhat-list-bounces redhat com]
On Behalf Of Reuben D. Budiardja
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2004 9:31 AM
To: redhat-list redhat com
Subject: Web based email client capable of setting different domain

Hi all,
I hope someone can help me and/or show me if there's easier solution for
this.

I have a mail forwarding set up so that any email sent to
user forwarding-domain com goes to my own mail server (running sendmail,
stock RHEL 3 install).

I wondering if there's a web based solution that I can run on my mail
server,
so that any email that was sent from the web-based mail client looks like it

comes from forwarding-domain.com.

I know that most modern mail client can do this "forging From / Reply-to"
address (ie. Kmail, Evolution, don't know anything about Win mail client) by

setting up different "Identity". But we are planning to do this for about 15

people and I just want to provide a 'standard' solution for everyone.

I'm not ready yet to set up our own mail server with its own domain name, so
thought this email forwarding feature that we got when we bought the domain
name is the simplest way to go, at least for now. Oh, please be assured I'm
not trying to spam anyone :)

Thanks for any help / info on this.
RDB
--