Re: Apaceh2 with SSL and multiple virtual host

Reuben, are you sure about that? Try intentionally mangling the line (for example change the SSLCertificateFile to SSLBadCertificateFile) and then restart Apache. Make sure Apache fails then. This will ensure that it is indeed reading that line.

Also, make sure Apache is being started with the -D SSL parameter.

--Moby

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.  -- Benjamin Franklin

First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.
Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.
Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.
Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me. -- Pastor Martin Niemöller