Apaceh2 with SSL and multiple virtual host

Mobeen Azhar moby at mobsternet.com
Sat Mar 27 00:30:01 UTC 2004

Sorry Reuben if I misunderstood, are you trying a named virtual host
over SSL?

--Moby

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.  -- Benjamin Franklin

First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.
Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.
Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.
Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.  --  Pastor Martin Niemöller