Script to self destruct a linux box...

jg jg573 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 27 07:20:26 UTC 2004

It needn't be permanent total destruction, just wiped
enough to where you cannot log in & use the system.

Idea is this will be a loaner linux system.
At a certain date it needs to just self destruct & be
useless untill it can be retrieved.

It will get re-installed later anyways.

I am thinking just wiping some vital directories via
cron will do it.
Taking out /boot should make for a nice init 6 induced
coma.
no?