virus/spam

Reuben D. Budiardja techlist at voyager.phys.utk.edu
Sat Mar 27 20:42:03 UTC 2004

On Saturday 27 March 2004 03:22 pm, Rezk Mekhael wrote:
>   Hi Manager,
>
>   Do you know what is the best virus and spam product run on Linux?

Hi, please check the archive of this mailing list. There has been a lot of
this discussion pretty recently, so you can start from there (about the last
2-3 months I think). Here is a place that have a pretty good search interface
for the archive:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=redhat-list&r=1&w=2

RDB
--