auto delete email in mailbox

I am running RHEL AS and wanted to set something up so that I can have a cron job that would go through and delete any email in all mailboxes that are older than so many days. Is there something built in that would do this? If not, does anybody know of any scripts or programs that are out there that could do it?

Thanks
Steve