Redhat 8.0 - netbackup 4.5

Hi...

anyone come across with below error?

I want to install netbackup 4.5 on linux 8.0 but getting following message.

My main goal is to install netbackup server on sever A (will have tape drive attached) and netbackup client on server B (will have actual data).

Please advise how would accomplish this task. Any input will be greatly appreciate.

Thanks,

[root BDC cdrom]# ./install

VERITAS Installation Script
Copyright 1993 - 2002 VERITAS Software Corporation,
All Rights Reserved.

        Installation Options

        1 NetBackup
        2 NetBackup Client Software