USB Printer

We're trying to share an Epson USB printer via Samba on our new Fedora server.

The share is set up OK, and can be seen and opened from Windows clients. However,
although the Fedora box can print to the Epson, the Windows boxes can.

All other Samba shares, including a laser printer connected to the parallel port,
work fine.

Does anyone have a clue how to fix this?

Edwin Humphries,
Ironstone Technology Pty Ltd
edwin ironstone com au
www.ironstone.com.au