dual boot problem

Hi All,

I'm having a problem here while installing 2 OSs on my pc. Here's what I've tried :
  1. partitioned the disk with windows fdisk and created partition of 6 gb for windows (40 gb hard disk)
  2. installed windows 200 adv server on it (which is working fine)
  3. then installed linux on 18 gb partition
now the problem is, i dont get the boot loader at startup and it starts windows...

what to do??? please help me..

Thanx in advance
Nitin