dual boot problem

crucificator at xnet.ro crucificator at xnet.ro
Wed Mar 31 00:45:49 UTC 2004

wich distro have you installed?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Nitin Mehta
  To: redhat-list at redhat.com
  Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2004 5:48 AM
  Subject: dual boot problem

  Hi All,

  I'm having a problem here while installing 2 OSs on my pc. Here's what I've tried :
    1.. partitioned the disk with windows fdisk and created partition of 6 gb for windows (40 gb hard disk)
    2.. installed windows 200 adv server on it (which is working fine)
    3.. then installed linux on 18 gb partition
  now the problem is, i dont get the boot loader at startup and it starts windows...

  what to do??? please help me..

  Thanx in advance
  Nitin

  Connex scaneaza automat toate mesajele impotriva virusilor folosind RAV AntiVirus.
  Connex automatically scans all messages for viruses using RAV AntiVirus.

  Nota: RAV AntiVirus poate sa nu detecteze toti virusii noi sau toate variantele lor.
  Pentru a inlatura efectele nedorite si din dorinta de a va oferi in permanenta servicii
  de cea mai buna calitate mesajele detectate ca fiind infectate vor fi sterse automat .
  Va rugam sa luati in considerare ca exista un risc de fiecare data cand deschideti
  fisiere atasate si ca MobiFon nu este responsabila pentru nici un prejudiciu cauzat de
  virusi.

  Disclaimer: RAV Antivirus may not be able to detect all new viruses and variants. In
  order to remove  unwanted effects and to continuously provide quality services all
  infected e-mails will be automatically deleted .Please be aware that there is a risk
  involved whenever opening e-mail attachments to your computer and that MobiFon is not
  responsible for any damages caused by viruses.