Re: Contact

On Wed, Mar 31, 2004 at 11:13:32AM +0200, SBS Patch Team wrote:
> How do I get in contact with kernel developers at RedHat? Need an supported
> kernel with a specific patch compiled in to it.

This wouldn't be an issue for the developers since they don't declare
what is supported and what isn't.  I also assume that this would be for
Red Hat Enteprise Linux since Red Hat doesn't officially support any
other releases.

So, since you have Red Hat Enterprise Linux, log a formal support call
and be specific about your requirements.

        .../Ed

p.s. Red Hat Enterprise Linux questions are best asked on taroon-list,
not redhat-list.

--
Ed Wilts, Mounds View, MN, USA
mailto:ewilts ewilts org