Kickstart for Updating

I've kickstarted my machines and they are all functioning fine.  Thanks
everyone for your help!

Now, I've needed to install additional application and was wondering how
I can do this automatically across all the machines.  I don't want to
rebuild the machines, just add some stuff.

I've written a script to do this in the post install section so the next
time they are rebuilt, it will be added, but this may not happen often.

Ryan