where to get latest sendmail rpm?

Chris W. Parker cparker at swatgear.com
Sat May 15 00:03:56 UTC 2004

Jeff <mailto:jeff at virgin.net>
    on Friday, May 14, 2004 4:38 PM said:

> Why dont you try apt? i use it for all my installations - it
> downloads all dependencies at the same time so you dont have to trawl
> the net looking for stuff.
>
> http://apt.freshrpms.net
>
> one installed, do 'apt-get update' then 'apt-get install sendmail'

oohhh.. yeah. i forgot about that. in fact i had already downloaded apt
and didn't install it!

unfortunately apt only updated to (i think) one version after the
original RH8 rpm, which is ok because i think that one has a major
security fix in it.. not sure. but anyway it's one step closer.

thanks,
chris.