basic fdisk question...

Stephen Kuhn skuhn at telpacific.com.au
Sun May 23 23:36:45 UTC 2004

bedouglas at earthlink.net

If running "mount" doesn't tell you, then:

fdisk -l /dev/hda
fdisk -l /dev/hdb
(and so on)

...also, if you're only using one disk, it's /dev/hda
...so then you need to figure out what partition on hda you want to get
information for mate.

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company