Kernel upgrade SOS

Carlos Uchoa carlos.uchoa at dsndconsub.com.br
Fri May 28 19:32:33 UTC 2004

I think that make " dep " is needed too before make bzImage.

I think you should make a review in your  " .config" options and if the modules were installed in /lib/modules/<kernel version name>,

make menuconfig or xmenuconfig to start the configurator.

Then you need load your root area in /etc/lilo.conf  or  /boot/grub/grub.conf     ->> ex: root=/dev/hda1

good luck !!