Help needed in Squid ACLs

Jason Huddleston huddlesj at otc.edu
Tue May 4 18:35:28 UTC 2004

I have been using it for about a year now for our labs and our Kiosk
machines and I have not had to much trouble with it. I have had a little
trouble with a few phrases (breast cancer) that were unexpected but it has a
section in the config for things like that. Also if the words are imbedded
in a pic it will not pick it up. Some of the e-mail sites (hotmail, aol,
yahoo) I have white listed because, if someone has spam that has curtain
phrases in it it will block the page.

  _____