Help Request

Miriam Benitez miriamb at telesurf.com.py
Thu May 6 22:19:59 UTC 2004

Hi everybody, I know this list is not for personal problems but this time I
have not other chance: my father-in-law, age 75, is in a critical situacion,
his live is depending of to get elements for dialisis, and since we (my
husband and I) are is only family, and in my country, Paraguay, there are
just two great hospitals for all the people with the same problem, the
posibility to obtain a place is very small, for his age. Then we need
URGENTLY the filter, wich is the most expensive element of the dialisis
process, in order to pay for the process in a private health center. If
somebody want to help us, please contact us to the following numbers here in
Paraguay:

(595 21) 991 700863 with Miriam, or (595 21) 991 700859 with Miguel

God bless you all, thanks a lot and sorry for the distraction,

Miriam Benítez
from Asunción, Paraguay