Configuring Sendmail and VSFTPD

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Thu May 6 23:37:45 UTC 2004

At 17:29 5/6/2004, you wrote:
>Hi, I have installed red hat 9 and I would like to edit sendmail and
>vsftpd in preparation for a friend to upload his forum which uses sendmail
>on my webserver.

You don't give enough details, Ben. Which forum? What changes do you want
to make to sendmail and vsftpd? Whatever you want to install surely has
instructions. Have you followed them? If so, where are you stuck and what
have you tried? DETAILS!!!

Your message is the equivalent of "I just bought a house and I would like
to make changes to it to accommodate my friends." It is impossible to help
you (and also, we want to *help* you but we won't do all your work for
you... we have lives too).

Cheers,

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz