Configuring Sendmail and VSFTPD

Ben Sewell ben_sewell_007 at hotmail.com
Fri May 7 11:55:20 UTC 2004

First thing: I'm not sure if you allow attachments to be uploaded. Sorry if
you don't allow it,

I decided to try Pete's suggestion and created the user "Pectabyte". I then
did the changes to httpd.conf and restarted my linux box. I don't know whats
going on, but yes httpd starts automatically when red hat 9 starts.

Attached is my httpd.conf file for Apache. Both websites are showing my
website, which is the DocumentRoot. Can somebody tell me what to do in able
to fix this problem?

Ben

<P> </P>
<P><STRONG><FONT color=#0033ff>If you fuck me off then standby,
</FONT><BR><FONT size=4><EM>Ben</EM></FONT></STRONG></P></DIV></html>