Tomcat on RHEL ES 3x

Steve Buehler steve at ibapp.com
Fri May 7 13:16:30 UTC 2004

I know this probably isn't the list where I should ask this, but I am
having a problem.  I have a customer that wants the following on his server
that I am building and I don't know which files to grab.  I am hoping that
someone here who is running these things can lend me a minute to show me
the links for the files that I need to download.  RPM's would be better,
but if they are only in source, that would be fine too.

Tomcat Java Servlet 2.3 engine with JSP 1.2 support

I really don't know which file to grab to get this.  Any help would be
appreciated.  I am not a Java person.

Thanks
Steve