Configuring Sendmail and VSFTPD

Ben Sewell ben_sewell_007 at hotmail.com
Fri May 7 15:37:38 UTC 2004

LOL, my mistake about forgetting to get rid of my vulgar normal email
signature. It's just a random phrase I picked up on from a friend of mine.
Amusing the way he says it, but that makes it abit off-topic.

Now back to FTP servers. I think I will install vsftpd based really on the
speed. I will install it tomorow but I have it downloaded and unpacked.=)

Ben