ReLBandwidth Monitor

Ed Wilts ewilts at ewilts.org
Sat May 8 17:30:13 UTC 2004

On Sat, May 08, 2004 at 07:44:56PM +0530, Harry wrote:
> Thanks for your suggesstion, I downloaded the mrtg script, I also
> installed all the modules perfectly...as I got rpms from the net, now
> when I run the script I get this error....
> ./mrtg_total.pl: line 135: syntax error near unexpected token `$DEBUG'
> ./mrtg_total.pl: line 135: `my ($DEBUG)= (0);   # 1 to get debugging
> printouts to STDERR,'
>
> Is there something wrong in the script ?or is is that I have to do
> something at my end...I was also wondering where are the options that
> specify the Interfaces...

On that web page there are instructions on modifying your mrtg.cfg file
with what looks like comment lines (#-#) but are read by mrtg_total.pl
to get the information for each information.

It took me a bit of time this morning, but I've finally got mine
working: http://www.ewilts.org/mrtg/graphs/mrtg_total/

I grabbed my modules from cpan and recompiled from the sources.  These
are the versions I used on my RHEL3 system:
[root at p6000 GD]# ls *gz
GD-1.41.tar.gz       GDGraph3d-0.56.tar.gz
GDGraph-1.43.tar.gz  GDTextUtil-0.86.tar.gz
--
Ed Wilts, Mounds View, MN, USA
mailto:ewilts at ewilts.org