Bandwidth Monitor

Harry hari76 at omantel.net.om
Sun May 9 07:31:32 UTC 2004

Hello Mr.Ed,

I am sorry I am just not able to get this working....correct me if I am
wrong, the graphs/output that u sent me a while ago are the ones that
get generated when Josep wendels script is executed right? But each time
I run that script which is mrtg_total.pl /etc/mrtg/makecfg.sh, I get
this error,
/usr/local/bin/mrtg_total.pl: line 135: syntax error near unexpected
token `$DEBUG'
/usr/local/bin/mrtg_total.pl: line 135: `my ($DEBUG)= (0); # 1 to get
debugging printouts to STDERR,'

I have read the site and he does say something abt it, but I dont seem
to understand whats to be done..Can u pls let me know what exactly you
have done to get this working? I have also attached my makecfg.sh
script, pls have a look at it and let me know if its right?
Looking forward to hear from you...thanks a lot in advance..
Regards

Harry