OT: Need filter for dialysis (was Re: Help Request)

Miriam Benitez miriamb at telesurf.com.py
Mon May 10 12:10:07 UTC 2004

Excuse me everybody, I was soo sorry to disturb with my personal problems but
I really had my father-in-law so ill... I say HAD because HE DIED THE LAST
FRIDAY, and Steve, the filter here in Paraguay, South America, an small
country, is very expensive... but of course this is not your problem.

However: thanks, is was just a desperate request, and GOD BLESS YOU.

Sorry again, let's back to the bussiness,

Miriam