gnome

Steve Buehler steve at ibapp.com
Tue May 11 12:48:55 UTC 2004

	I have a customer that I set up a server for.  I understood that he wanted
to just run programs from a command line interface.  Now I find out that he
wants a GUI installed.  Do I just need to do an "up2date gnome-core
gnome-libs"?  Durning an install of a system, I can also tell it to install
all of the office products and other programs that run under/in Gnome.  Is
there a list of rpms someplace that would tell me what I need to install to
get all of the packages that I would have gotten from installing Gnome
during the initial install?

Thanks
Steve