Scheduling of tasks/what's the maximum frequency of the task being executed?

Sebastijan Petrovic SebastijanP at digitaldanka.com
Thu May 13 13:23:48 UTC 2004

Hello group,

I have several tasks that need to be executed every two seconds.  Using
RH9 builtin task scheduler the greatest frequency of a task is every 5
minutes.  At command also does not allow for such frequent schedule.

Do any of you know of a way to accomplish this.  Details of what I need
done are as follows:

1.	Run WGET to download an image (that changes every two seconds)
using http, keep over-writing that image and
2.	Upload that image every two seconds to an FTP share

Any input is highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Sebastijan