Where can we download redhat enterprise desktop?

Ed Wilts ewilts at ewilts.org
Fri May 14 11:38:49 UTC 2004

On Fri, May 14, 2004 at 11:50:22AM +0800, goodman wrote:
> Can we download it for free as rehhat linux 9

No.  None of the Enterprise releases are downloadable for free from Red
Hat.

> Are there any big difference between enterprise desktop and linux 9?

Yes.  It's based on Red Hat Enterprise Linux, not the consumer releases
line Red Hat Linux 9.  It will be closer to Red Hat Professional
Workstation and Red Hat Enterprise Linux WS than it will be to Red Hat
Linux 9.

--
Ed Wilts, Mounds View, MN, USA
mailto:ewilts at ewilts.org