where to get latest sendmail rpm?

Chris W. Parker cparker at swatgear.com
Fri May 14 21:46:23 UTC 2004

Roger Beever <mailto:roger2 at rogernet.net>
    on Friday, May 14, 2004 2:30 PM said:

> Sorry I don't know the answer,but the reason may be that even RH9 has
> just reached the official EOL.

that's a good point, except i'm not necessarily concerned about getting
the rpm's from redhat. i just want to upgrade my sendmail install and i
imagine that considering there are 1000's of other RH8 boxes out there
they can't possibly all be running the version of sendmail that came
with RH8's install discs... i mean, they've got to have upgraded
*somehow*.

i looked into upgrading by downloading the .tar.gz from sendmail's
website but that's quite a bit too complicated for me... so that's why
i'm looking for an rpm specifically.

i'd also need to upgrade the sendmail-cf package as well correct?

thanks,
chris.