Routing and bandwidth problem

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Mon May 17 16:28:41 UTC 2004

At 01:57 5/17/2004, Crucificator wrote:
>>I don't see a way to do this with virtual IP addresses, especially the
>>assigning different subnets via DHCP bit. I *am* open to suggestions,
>>though... that's why I posted here. :-)
>
>Why do you want to use DHCP? Why not use static IP's?

Over 60 computers operated by very-low-computer-skill people is why. I'm
aggregating demand with the consent of the other tenants, and I'll get to
make a profit transparently and with their knowledge since I also help them
save money. However, I do *not* want to become tech support for them.

I'm getting fairly close to setting this up now... I'll post more news when
I have it. In the meantime, any comments or suggestions are still welcome.

Cheers,

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz
rpaiz at simpaticus.com