Question for IBM Universal Database Personal Developer edition

Yasushi Okubo yasushi at cabm.rutgers.edu
Tue May 18 20:36:35 UTC 2004

Yes I am.  It is version 8.1, IBM Universal Database Personal
Developer's Edition:
http://www14.software.ibm.com/webapp/download/search.jsp?rs=db2pde

I also realized that the script (db2sampl) that creates sample database
is also not found in the file system.
db2 commnad and db2 control center works fine, but I cannot start a
database manager to start an instance since the scripts are not there.
Very strange!

I hope someone can help me.

yasushi