Bind ip alias

Mark Lowe mark.lowe at boxstuff.com
Sun May 23 20:10:27 UTC 2004

Hi Jason

I see what you're saying with the apache configuration but I'm sure
bind isn't setup up right as when I ping www.hosteddomain.com. from
another machine it returns the ip alias ip

ping www.hosteddomain.com
PING www.hosteddomain.com (10.0.0.10): 56 data bytes

And so on..

I assume that I should get the external ip if things are setup right.