RedHatAS3!!!!!!SOS

Matthew Galgoci mgalgoci at redhat.com
Tue May 25 20:18:29 UTC 2004

I seriously doubt that the problem is related to the mailman version.

This very list is running on RHEL3 with a combination of postfix and sendmail
and mailman 2.1.5 from fedora devel plus a few local customization patches, and
has been running fine.

This list (redhat-list) has about 2400 subscribers btw.

Firstly, have you contacted our support people?

Second, what can you tell us about the hardware your system is running on?

Processor? ram? disks? scsi controller(s)?

Is there anything in the /var/log/messages that might indicate why the system became
unresponsive?

--
Matthew Galgoci
System Administrator and Sr. Manager of Ruminants