emachine T2742 and linux

WABonnett at ups-scs.com WABonnett at ups-scs.com
Thu May 27 13:37:30 UTC 2004

Linda,

About a year ago I purchased an eMachines T2240 (2.2ghz Celron with 128m ram) that included the Intel Extreme Graphics 3D built in graphics.  I have installed both FC1 and FC2 without any problems at all.  Tux racer runs quite nicely on my setup, so you shouldn't have any issues with yours.

Hope that helps,
Wayne