How can I download all patches of WS v3?

goodman goodman.gao at 163.com
Fri May 28 03:04:42 UTC 2004

> On Wednesday 26 May 2004 11:34 pm, goodman wrote:
> Do you have subscription for AS & WS ? In other words, did you buy AS &
WS?
> The RPM packages for AS & WS are not available unless you have
subscription
> to it. I believe the SRPMs are available from though, so if you want you
can
> rebuild the RPMs yourself.

But I could not find any url to download even SRPMs patches from
https://rhn.redhat.com/errata/RHSA-2004-174.html. Could you please explain
the procedure of making subscription to such as AS v3 for me if I buyed a
copy of AS v3?
Another question, is Red Hat Desktop (v. 3) the so called red hat desktop
enterprise edition?

Thanks

Ben