Problems with acm.o module

Harry hari76 at omantel.net.om
Sat May 29 14:08:02 UTC 2004

Hi All,
I am using an Eicon/Dlink ISDN USB External Modem,my RH 9,Fedora and even suse boxes detect this device and load the acm module for it.I query modem on /dev/ttyACM0 and it works well.I even set some At commands and get the right outputs.The problem starts when I dial the connection, the connection terminates in both wvdial as well as kppp. There is a small catch which I guess I am not able to figure out?Has anyone used this succesfully?Pls let me know...or any pointers in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Regards
Harry

"In all this world, there is only you
When all else ceases, there is only you"
-- to my MASTER!
    Harish
harish at sabnanis.com
harish.sabnani at cyberhutoman.com