Redhat 9 wired freeze and halt

Rushan Sobar Rushan at mec.com.jo
Tue Nov 2 23:52:36 UTC 2004

Well i didnt change any hardware on the server
the /var/log/messages dont show any errors before the halt freez
after the reboot i get
Nov  2 13:01:24 mec kernel: e100: eth0 NIC Link is Up 100 Mbps Full duplex

as u told me in your reply
( have you done any memory tests to see if that checks out?)
how i can check that??