$250 off voutchers

Crucificator crucificator at home.ro
Thu Nov 4 14:02:08 UTC 2004

James Harrison wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I have 3 or 4 $250 off training course vouchers here.  Can I use them all in
>one single hit so that I get $1000 off a training course?
>
>Thanks
>
>James

>Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
>www.yahoo.com

No. In fact you are not allowed to have more than one and people with
names that have initials J and H do not receive by any means any
discounts. You should give them away for free to the first 4 guys that
reply to your thread. :)))

P.S. I'm rushing to reply three more times
P.P.S. In case you were wondering (though you should know by know that I
am a mental case) I don't have the slightest ideea.