Starting up

nitai at computeroil.com nitai at computeroil.com
Thu Nov 18 21:45:39 UTC 2004

HI sll

I got the problem thst I was running my laptop in a docking ststion today connected with a Logitech USB wireless keyboard. RH saw the new hardware and installed the new driver.

Now at home RH asked me at startup if I want to keep the driver or not. I keeped the driver and now X does not even start up anymore. Is there any way I can log into the terminal and remove the driver?

Point now is that X is in a endless loop and I cant even get to the shell.

TIA.

Nitai