MySQL-4.0.22 & RHN Satellite.

Michael Halligan michael.halligan at mypointscorp.com
Tue Nov 23 04:20:29 UTC 2004

I'm attempting to recompile MySQL to match my environment and make it
managed by RHN Satellite server, but to noavail.. Every time I do the
rhnpush, I get "Uploading for MySQL-server-4.0.22-9.i386.rpm (error: package
recompiled);"

Is there some sort of a md5 signature I'm missing, or a flag in a spec file
I'm overlooking? It's really odd, because it works for some of the rpms that
were created. The files it seems to fail for are MySQL-server, MySQL-client,
MySQL-shared.. The ones that didn't
Fail are MySQL-Max, MySQL-debuginfo, MySQL-embedded.