Package Configurator

Michael Scully agentscully at flexiblestrategies.com
Mon Nov 29 16:18:15 UTC 2004

Harry and others:

	It seems to be a locale problem I'm having, and not just on this
system.  I checked another one.  Here's what I get when running locale

[root at redhat root]# locale
locale: Cannot set LC_CTYPE to default locale: No such file or directory
locale: Cannot set LC_MESSAGES to default locale: No such file or directory
locale: Cannot set LC_ALL to default locale: No such file or directory
LANG=en_US:en
LC_CTYPE="en_US:en"
LC_NUMERIC="en_US:en"
LC_TIME="en_US:en"
LC_COLLATE="en_US:en"
LC_MONETARY="en_US:en"
LC_MESSAGES="en_US:en"
LC_PAPER="en_US:en"
LC_NAME="en_US:en"
LC_ADDRESS="en_US:en"
LC_TELEPHONE="en_US:en"
LC_MEASUREMENT="en_US:en"
LC_IDENTIFICATION="en_US:en"
LC_ALL=

	I'm not a C or Perl programmer, so I haven't had to play with any of
this.  Does anyone know the issues here?

Scully