How about linux support for AMD64 K8?

Robert Perkins rperkins at redhat.com
Wed Nov 3 20:16:07 UTC 2004

RHEL already supports the AMD64 platform (has since the beginning).
Fedora does as well.   The variant you need is called x86_64.

http://fedora.redhat.com

Fedora Core 3 Test 3 Available!

The third test release of Fedora Core 3 is now available from Red Hat
and at distinguished mirror sites near you, and is also available in the
torrent. This test release is available for both x86-64 and i386. Please
file bugs via Bugzilla, Product Fedora Core, Version fc3test3, so that
they are noticed and appropriately classified. Discuss this test release
on fedora-test-list.

Rob, running on an Athlon at home happily.

Robert Perkins rperkins at redhat.com
Product Management
Red Hat Centennial Campus, Raleigh, NC, USA
external web: www.redhat.com